Nirmala Matha

Convent Mat. Hr.Sec. School

Transfer Certificate

  1. Application for transfer certificate should be made in writing by Parent/Guardian. Transfer certificate shall not be issued unless all outstanding dues to the school are settled.
  2. Transfer certificates will be given only to the Parent / Guardian.
  3. In cases where the parent gets transferred, issue .of T.C. will be favourably considered provided a copy of the transfer order is submitted. Application for TC must be submitted before the closing of the school for summer holidays.
  4. The authorities may frame and issue from time to time disciplinary rules of permanent and temporary character, regulating the conduct of the students within the campus and outside as far as such rules seem necessary to maintain the usefulness and reputation of the institution. The student has to abide by these rules. II